bearans i’m gonna watch the next one tomorrow !!!!
sssnakeeater bring it on B) i will not be fooled by your mischievous bee-themed ways ..
gender-wizard yeah i’m always like .. should i really cut it … but when the hair around my ears is too long i have issues with it. i ha ttee when the hair is long around my ears so it’s like .. should i grow it out or cut it .. and cutting it always wins out in the end
u should learn for the best by gregory and the hawk
yes !! i will learn that aswell
gender-wizard it’s always rip poofy hair when i get my hair buzzed
so all i know about in the flesh is gay zombies
YES AND ALSO:
- these zombies are not your usual zombies. they died and then rose from the grave, and guess what? humanity found a kind of suppressant for the zombie behavior that they have to take daily. so the zombies get their ability to actually THINK and TALK and BE instead of being driven by pure instinct and bloodlust. they are now called PDS sufferers (Partially Deceased Syndrome)
- it’s a big metaphor for several things really. one of the feelings i got when watching was that when the zombies that come back to live with their families after being partially kind of cured, it’s kind of like people coming home from prison? dealing with the shame of what they did, dealing with the family members they disappointed (or even killed), dealing with a society that would rather have them dead or gone
- there’s also a bit of religious symbolism and fanaticism, as well as martial law and little Kieren Walker (main cutie patootie zombie dude) in the middle of it all, pacifist to the core.
- but yeah it’s a story about PEOPLE dealing with this supernatural happening in a small english town and the stories that are told for each person are heartbreaking and lovely and beautiful and yeah i’m rambling now i really recommend this show
- also pan/bi/gay zombies!!!!!!
- i cried
- a lot
- a metaphor for mental illness
- queer allegories
- a full blown messianic narrative
- subversion of the manic pixie dream girl trope
please watch in the flesh